Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's the most wonderful (stressful) time of the year!

We are one week into December and this is my first post of the month. You would think that means that nothing much is going on or at least nothing worth writing about is happening. That is so NOT TRUE. Most of it – I just can’t write about now. Suffice it to say I feel that I am “under the gun” all the time. ALL.THE.TIME.

I’m not quite “Grinch-y” or “Scrooge-y”, but I have had a hard time getting into the holiday spirit this year. I am tired.

What seems to be helping me is some Christmas Tree Therapy. I love Christmas trees and over the years I have collected enough ornaments and trees to deck many halls. So far I have put up and decorated 3 trees at work and 2 trees at home. For some people – this is too much. For me, it’s therapy. I love the glitter and the sparkle of it all. Here is my red, white and green tree complete with with stuffed animals - it's for the Wild Thing!

I haven't decided how many trees I am going to put up at home this year - I guess it will depend on how much therapy I need! I will try to post pictures as I complete each tree...


1 comment:

Don Meyer said...

WOW! Gorgeous! -- Oooh, I have a 'hanging the lights' joke and cartoon.

You deck the halls with ornaments instead of holly?