Monday, March 18, 2013

just because

I ran across these pictures the other day when I was looking for something else. I had wanted to use them for the blog I wrote on JB's birthday but couldn't find them at the time. So here they are - a month late.


When Jennie was born I became rather attached to my camera and over the years, she just learned to deal with it. She knew that the sooner I got the shot I wanted, the sooner I'd leave her alone and she could go back to what she was doing.


This was after the Renaissance Fair. I'm fairly biased, but the camera has always loved her!


I'm pretty sure she was about 16 years old in these photos. Is it me or does it look like she lights up from the inside?

If she happens to see this blog, her response will be to roll her eyes. "Oh, Mom." I just miss her. It's hard to have her living all the way across the country. I get to see her soon, though! Can you tell I'm excited?!

2 comments:

Don Meyer said...

Oh,what a lovely young lady! Yes, she does light up, and she looks a great deal like you!

jb said...

i did not roll my eyes!