Saturday, March 26, 2011

I was "Sucker Punched!"


SUCKER PUNCH IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN SO FAR THIS YEAR!

I am trying to save you some money - REALLY. There were certainly things about this movie that were visually interesting but O.M.G. The acting was awful. The young actresses were lovely to look at but the whole thing was Velveeta. The fight scenes were repetitive and just silly.

I tried to like this movie - really I did but I just didn't get it. I can't recommend this movie at all.

Saw Rango and Mars Needs Moms earlier this month. They were both cute but a bit forgettable. Viliamu enjoyed them and that's all that matters.

Can't wait til something good comes out - I feel really let down.

1 comment:

Don Meyer said...

Oh, my Heavens! Absolutely nothing like wasti,ng one's time on a lousy movie. Reminds me of a reviewers comment, many, many years ago, back when they had double headers: One Pipperoo; one stinkeroo!

I watch movies on Netflix, and the last one delivered wouldn't load. So I watched an old download with Claudette Colbert. Quite forgetable.