Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Some days are diamonds

"Some days are diamonds some days are stones
Sometimes the hard times won't leave me alone
Sometimes a cold wind blows a chill in my bones
Some days are diamonds some days are stones"

I haven't been able to get this song out of my head all day. Don't you hate when that happens? The thing is, my day wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. So, why the melancholy? I have so much to be grateful for - I remind myself of this every day.  Still, some days are just blah. Maybe it's just the Wednesday blues (is there such a thing?).

In an effort to snap myself out of this mood today, I took a slow stroll through the courtyard and saw this beauty...


Not bad for a Samsung Galaxy 4, huh? Sometimes I wonder if the Sisters think I'm a little crazy because of all the photos I take...

And just in case you've never heard the song I was talking about, here's John Denver singing it...

No comments: