Monday, April 18, 2011

4 Year Old Comedian


Viliamu aka Wild Thing is a hilarious boy! I probably should be writing down the things he says so that I can remind him when he's older. His mama does a good job of documenting a lot of the things he says, but I am almost always caught off guard! I am going to do my best to improve here.

It was our weekend with Wild Thing...this boy is the best combination of humor, attitude and heart. He's just 4 and a half years old, but he has an amazing vocabulary. I attribute this to all the time he spends with his teenage siblings and the fact that he is incredibly observant.

So what did this brilliant boy say when we told him that it was time to clean up his toys? "Viliamu is not in right now...please leave a message at the sound of the beep....B-E-E-E-E-P!" What a character!

By the way, we took him to see "Rio." It's an animated movie about a rare blue macaw and is set in Rio de Janeiro... We have seen our share of mediocre animated movies lately, because we love to take him to the theater. I just have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by the story, the animation and the music - I loved it and it held his attention!! It's not quite as good as a Pixar film, but very close! Take the kids to see this or just go for fun.

1 comment:

Don Meyer said...

Look out for this kid! He's going places. "Beeep" indeed! That is FUNNY!