Friday, April 29, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane...

In less than 24 hours Ron and I will be jumping on a plane and heading north to Oregon for a family wedding. I just finished packing but I really feel like I have forgotten something...can't figure out what. Anyway, since I am already awake, I was toying with the idea of staying awake for the royal wedding, although I don't think I care enough about the royals to watch the ceremony and then deal with the consequences of staying awake...I still have to go to work later today, ( I am writing this at 1 am in the morning). Sorry, Wills and Kate.

I'm fairly certain that I won't have time to squeeze in any movies this weekend, but there's a rumor that there will be wine tasting as some point this weekend. Family, wedding, wine tasting all within 48 hours - how will we get it all done?! I will let you know later how well we did.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Don Meyer said...

Forgot something? As my late wife used to say when we left on a trip, "If we've forgotten anything, it will be here when we get back."

Unknown said...

that's a great attitude to have - I'll have to adopt that philosophy!