Friday, May 25, 2012

Bucket List part 2

This post should probably be entitled "Ron's Bucket List," but since where he goes I go, I count this as part of my list, too. So here are a few additions to my ongoing list...

1. The Indianapolis 500 - one day we hope to see the race in person AND we hope to see it before Jim Nabors retires from singing "Back Home Again in Indiana."

2. The Kentucky Derby - Ron has promised to buy me a FABULOUS hat when we go to see the "Run for the Roses."

3. A Super Bowl game  - preferably with some teams that we care about. Do you think the Bengals will ever get to another Super Bowl?

4. A NCAA Final Four series - Ron - college basketball...'nuff said.

5. Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. So this is the only one that I'm not all that excited about. I don't get the whole golf thing and the only time I was in Georgia it was HOT HOT HOT AND HUMID HUMID HUMID. No fun at all, but when Ron watches this tournament on tv every year it's as if he is in church. So we will go.

Doesn't this sound like fun?