Saturday, May 12, 2012

for the record...

Here we are in the theater right before the movie started

Just so you know...I wasn't wrong about The Avengers. We took Viliamu to see it tonight and  although he was a bit tired from a full day of playing and swimming with his mama, he stayed awake and engaged through the entire movie. So, for the record, this movie not only gets two thumbs up from me (I reviewed it last weekend), but it also gets the Wild Thing seal of approval! That's really quite a telling endorsement.

I am watching him sleep as I type this. As tired as he was, he stayed awake during the car ride home. PJ's on, a trip to the bathroom and teeth brushing done and he was still able to get through 2 1/2 stories. What a trooper! Guess which book he wanted me to read first? You guessed it! Max is still the king of all wild things and #1 in both our hearts! All is right with the world.